Catalus has an immediate opening for a Quality Engineer. The successful applicant will exhibit traits such as self-management, integrity, honesty, and attention to detail. The ideal candidate is a team oriented individual that possess excellent decision making and problem solving skills.
- Analyzes existing manufacturing practices and methods for improved efficiency. Analyzes existing needs and recommends automation and equipment reducing the dependency on labor while improving quality and production performance.
- Statistically analyzes information and data related to production of products and their supporting processes.
- Recommends changes and improvements to reduce variation, providing for nominal performance of product and process characteristics.
- Quality Assurance – Knowledge of the systems, principles, methods, and tools of quality assurance and quality control used to ensure a product fulfills functional requirements and standards.
- Develops and maintains plans for quality management system.
- Teaches, trains, researches, makes presentations, lectures and tests personnel.
Position Requirements: Technical degree in a Quality or Engineering related discipline (education may be waived for experience). A minimum of three years’ experience in a comparable position in the manufacturing industry is preferred.
Compensation and Benefits: Catalus offers a competitive compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience and training. Benefits include: medical and dental, life insurance, 401k, and paid holidays and vacation.
Would you like to be a part of our team?
Interested applicants should complete the online application found below.
Catalus Corporation is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits. AA/EOE